Passport Form DS-5504
To change information on your current passport
Passport form DS-5504 should be used to correct information on your currently valid passport or to extend the expiration of a limited passport. You must meet at least one of the following requirements to use the 5504 form:
- Your name has legally changed since the last passport was issued.
- There is information that was incorrectly printed or input on your current Passport
- Your current full-fee United States passport was a limitited valiity passport issued no more than one year ago.
To have additional visa pages added to your passport you must include the following documents:
- A Completed DS-5504 Form filled out in black ink
- Your current United States Passport Book or Passport Card
- If your name has changed you must include a copy of your marriage certificate or the court order documenting your name change
- If you cannot document the name change you must use Form DS-11 and apply in person.
- There is no fee charged to update the information on your valid passport
The form and related documents should be sent to the following address:National Passport Processing Center
Post Office Box 90107
Philadelphia, PA 19190-0107