Passport Form DS-5504

To change information on your current passport

Download Form

Passport form DS-5504 should be used to correct information on your currently valid passport or to extend the expiration of a limited passport. You must meet at least one of the following requirements to use the 5504 form:

  • Your name has legally changed since the last passport was issued.
  • There is information that was incorrectly printed or input on your current Passport
  • Your current full-fee United States passport was a limitited valiity passport issued no more than one year ago.

Fast Passport Services New US Passport Fast Passport Renewal Lost or Stolen Passport Replacement Add Additional Passport Pages Passports for Children and Infants Expedited International Driving Permits $79 Expedited Passports

To have additional visa pages added to your passport you must include the following documents:

  • A Completed DS-5504 Form filled out in black ink
  • Your current United States Passport Book or Passport Card
  • If your name has changed you must include a copy of your marriage certificate or the court order documenting your name change
    • If you cannot document the name change you must use Form DS-11 and apply in person.
  • There is no fee charged to update the information on your valid passport

The form and related documents should be sent to the following address:

National Passport Processing Center
Post Office Box 90107
Philadelphia, PA 19190-0107