Passport Form DS-82
Passport Renewal by Mail
Passport form DS-82 should be used if your have a current US Passport and your Passport:
- Is not damaged and is available to include with your application
- Is an adult passport and was not issued before you turned 16
- Was not issued longer ago than 15 years
- Your name is the same as your previous passport. If your name has changed you must include the court order or marriage certificate verifying your legal name change.
To renew your passport you must include the following documents:
- A Completed DS-82 Form filled out in black ink
- Your current United States Passport Book or Passport Card
- If your name has changed you must include a copy of your marriage certificate or the court order documenting your name change
- A recent color passport photo which meets the following requirements:
- No older than 6 months
- 2" by 2"
- A white background
- No altered or retouched in any way
- No headwear, dark glasses, headphones or similar devices.
- The required fees for the passport
The form may be sent to the following address:National Passport Processing Center
Post Office Box 90155
Philadelphia, PA 19190-0155